Sunday, November 4, 2012

Blogs...Who da'thunk?

Blogs are now taking over social media. I for one, think that it is a great idea to let everyone be heard. I am a huge believer that we can learn from each other, and every one has something to bring to the table. The main objective with this blog, is to answer any questions that you might have about social or competitive ballroom dancing.

The other day, I was sitting at a competition, when I overheard many "dance moms" complaining about how their child didn't get into a semi-final. After further observation, I could see why their child didn't. At that point, I wanted to develop something to help people understand how this world works.

This is my goal. Please feel free to write in, and I will try to explain to my best ability...WHY. You dont understand why your favorite couple got kicked off of "Dancing with the Stars"? Write in! You dont understand what judges look for in a certain category  Write in! You dont understand what the difference between social and competitive ballroom dancing is? Write in! You get the gist.

I pledge to help people understand, from an insiders look.

No comments:

Post a Comment